- I’m a retired psychologist. I’ve helped many people with stress and pain management, career transition and redirection, anxiety and general life challenges.
- I’ve worked in the health and wellness industry for 15 years, and co-owned (with a chiropractor) a health and wellness centre for just as long, employing massage therapists, psychologists, naturopath, and personal trainers (taking a holistic approach to the health and well-being of the people we cared for).
- I completed my Certificate 3 & 4 in Health & Fitness and worked briefly as qualified personal fitness trainer. But I’ve spent most of my career as a psychologist, life coach and Passion Strategist helping people to reconnect with their passion and purpose through a holistic process of integrated awareness involving guided meditation, creativity, incorporating the mind, body and heart in this process of self discovery.
- I’ve developed and presented leadership and mindset training locally and nationally, including on stage and live online webinar training to large audiences. I was often invited as a guest speaker to present on these topics and always happily accepted, because I love to share, inspire and educate.
- I have knowledge and training in EFT, EMDR, NLP, Solution Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy but I have always taken an diverse and holistc approach when working with individuals, tailoring each session to their needs.
- From my years in practice and working with people, I discovered that life is really quite simple, ultimately people just want to be happy. Regardless of age, culture, occupation or anything else, we all want to be happy and have happy moments and experiences in life.
To see a person light up, seeing them smiling and laughing, walking with a spring in their step, and watching someone come to life and become animated with boundless energy and enthusiasm inspires me tremendously, puts a smile on my face and warms my heart.