I wasn’t going to write this post. I felt like a bit of a failure because I didn’t feel like I achieved or completed much of my 19 Things I’ll Do in 2019. I started quite a bit of my “things” but I didn’t complete them. In reflecting on my post from last year and pondering writing this one, I realised my actual intention was not necessarily about the end result but to be mindful and focused on the “things” and the journey of becoming and developing new habits and enjoying the process of achieving.
I faced a lot of challenges in 2019 and a cyclone of emotions so I’m very happy that 2020 has arrived. I grew as a person from it and it sure as hell did build my character, and tested my resolve but by golly gosh cant we learn lessons and grow without the pain?!
Anyway it’s 2020 and I’m feeling refreshed, renewed and energised with new intentions.
My phrase or words for 2020 are :
So here’s my list of 20 things i’ll do in 2020 in no particular order :
1. Have fun completing my Diploma in Holistic Health & Nutrition Coaching
2. Have fun writing daily whether it be journaling, writing blog posts or working on a writing project and remember the rules of writing!
3. Have fun reading my novels guilt free. Get lost in the books I read
4. Have fun climbing walls, by myself, with hubby, with friends, on rope and without rope. Enjoy challenging myself on more difficult problems.
5. Have fun vacuuming the car because it needs it
6. Have fun washing car because I need to be reminded to do so!
7. Have fun with more beach time with hubby and Teddy
8. Have fun making the most of the fine weather with late afternoon and swims and walks
9. Have fun doing more learning whether it be through self learning or workshops of mind body therapies
10. Have fun and take joy in decluttering my wardrobe and cupboards
11. Have fun practicing learning the guitar with the lovely Ena (mum and dad’s neighbour)
12. Have fun looking for free events to attend with hubby throughout the year
13. Have fun planting a herb garden in pots
14. Have fun creating a garden space on a budget that is inviting and relaxing on the balcony
15. Have fun writing vignettes
16. Have fun reading 2 books a month
17. Have fun cleaning out the fridge
18. Have fun making more soy scented candles to give to friends and for home
19. Have fun with coaching my holistic health clients
20. Have fun giving myself permission to have more fun!
Writing this list was a lot more fun than I expected. Maybe because I set my intentions for his year to have more FUN!
What does your list consist of and what are your words or phrases for 2020?